Monday, June 15, 2009

Donkey: Tunay na Veykla


Hmm. Itwu ay base sa nagetching naming aktwal na chikahan sa pagitan nina Donkey at Shrek. Itwu ang transkripsyones ng nasabing landian:
____
1. "Shrek: Little donkey. Take a look at me, what am I?
Donkey: Really tall?
Shrek: No. I'm an ogre. You know, grab your torch and pitchfork. Doesn't that bother you?
Donkey: Nope.
Shrek: Really?
Donkey: Really, Really. Man I like you. What's your name?
Shrek: Er, Shrek.
____
2."Donkey: Shrek, remember when you said that ogres have layers?
Shrek: Oh, aye?
Donkey: Well, I have a bit of a confession to make. Donkeys don't have layers. We wear our fear right there on our sleeves.
Shrek: Wait a second, donkeys don't have sleeves.
Donkey: You know what I mean."

Aminiiin!

At s'yempre pa, malinis lagi ang p'wet n'ya nuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment