Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tips from the Tunay na Veyklas: Pa'no Maglandi/Lumandi

Kung Panu Lumandi ng Tama at Umasang Mahulog ang Loob ng Isang Bet na Menchak o Maski ng Pa-mhintol na Veykla

Ang tip na itwu ay galing pa sa isang pinagkakapitaganang veyklang fox na nag-spyuk nitich mismo kay The Little Prince (ang bidang karakter sa aklat ni French aviator and writer Antoine de Saint-Exupéry na na-publish in 1943...ay! 'di ka tunay na veykla 'pag wiz mo knowing itich!).



TIP
(Base sa naganap na pag-uusap, isinalin pa from French (taruz!))

1. "If you want a friend, tame me..."

"What must I do, to tame you?" asked the little prince.

"You must be very patient," replied the fox. "First you will sit down at a little distance from me-- like that-- in the grass. I shall look at you out of the corner of my eye, and you will say nothing. Words are the source of misunderstandings. But you will sit a little closer to me, every day..."

"It would have been better to come back at the same hour," said the fox. "If, for example, you come at four o'clock in the afternoon, then at three o'clock I shall begin to be happy. I shall feel happier and happier as the hour advances. At four o'clock, I shall already be worrying and jumping about. I shall show you how happy I am! But if you come at just any time, I shall never know at what hour my heart is to be ready to greet you..."


Nosebleed. O zsa. Praktis na day. 'Dun sa Luneta, sa may damuhan. Jingats sa rugby boys.

4 comments:

  1. Gustong gusto ko din tong part na to. : ) May hidden meaning pa pala yan, ngayon ko lang nalaman. Wehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ma-try nga rin 'to. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha...natatawa ako sa site na to..censya na paminta kasi ako

    ReplyDelete